Sunday 3 July 2016

Illustration and 3D Modelling

These are customizable avatars for the City of Liverpool College app, "College Life". I supplied all the artwork for the app and the app developers Red Ninja Studios programmed the assets, menu screens and interfaces. There are over 1000 assets to choose from; resulting in over a million different combinations.
The App can be download for free from the Apple App Store and Google play

You can find more information regarding my illustration work here.


I competed this personalized caricature of the principal of the College along with a series of others to market the app.


I completed these on request for Red Ninja Studios, based in Liverpool. They were created for an app pitch which would illustrate how the app would be used.

 

Goofy Self Portrait


These were a part of a comic strip I put together for the Plaza Cinema in Liverpool.  
After working for a number of years as a screen usher for the cinema, I produced these for the amusement of both the customers and staff.


During a college trip to Paris, I took pictures of this Parisian Street to later model and texture in 3D MAX.
The street, (Rue du Cloitre Notre Dame), is adjacent to Notre Dame Cathedral.


This is a bombed out WW2 building I completed from reference.  Created in 3D MAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment